RSA Talent Equity®
People: Your Most Valuable Assets
We believe that corporate success is measured in the quality of people, not just profits. As part of our constant commitment to knowledge we are introducing RSA Talent Equity® reports. They highlight the importance of people and skills as the vital addition to assets and investment.
They provide an understanding into what makes transformational people effective and successful.
We all work in a learning environment and at every level, from bench to boardroom, we all have something to learn. As the industry evolves so does our knowledge of what talents add value. These reports represent only the surface of our deep understanding of the talent equity that drives our industry.
We use our research to better understand the profiles of Better People and use that knowledge to advise and help our clients.
RSA’s Talent Equity® reports:
- Cell & Gene Therapy
- Leaders in Oncology Innovation
- 2nd Annual Successful Biotech Boards
- Leadership at its best: Biotech IPOs and Deals 2016
- Molecular and Genomic Diagnostics
- Digital Healthcare
- CROs: Preclinical Operational & Scientific Talent
- Successful Biotech Boards
- Orphan Pharma: Pathfinders for an increasingly specialised industry
- Key traits of CEOs who drive biotech success